Testosterone helps with muscle development, which explains why anabolic steroids are so popular. That’s because anabolic steroids are basically synthetic versions of the testosterone your body produces. The problem with these synthetic versions is that they tend to cause rather alarming side effects, which is why they’re banned in the first place.
And this is also the main reason why supplements are your better options. Your body is best suited for natural testosterone, and T-booster supplements essentially help your body to become more effective in producing testosterone naturally.
There are plenty of these T-booster supplements in the market today, so which one’s are the best for you? One of the more popular options is TestoFuel, so let’s take a closer look at it.
What is TestoFuel?
TestoFuel is a supplement that uses natural ingredients to help your body produce more testosterone. It’s a well-known product and quite popular over the years. TestoFuel is based in England, and it delivers world-wide.
Among its endorsers include Robby Robinson, who is a 2-time Mr. America, 4-time Mr. Universe, and 5-time Mr. Olympia.
Because of the increase in testosterone caused by the use of TestoFuel, you’re able to reap the benefits. These include enhanced muscle growth, increased strength, reduction of body fat, mood improvements, and higher self-esteem.
It’s for 2 types of people who need more testosterone. One group consists of older men who over the years aren’t as able to produce as much testosterone as when they were younger. The lower testosterone levels can lead to reduced muscle mass, more body fat, fatigue, and lower libido. Testosterone can compensate and get your body back to what it was when you were younger.
The other group consists of people who can certainly use TestoFuel are gym rats who want to build bigger muscles. Testosterone has long been known to of immense help for this fitness goal. With TestoFuel, you’re able to use a supplement that works without side effects and the risk of getting banned in official sports competitions.
What Are Its Ingredients?
Here’s a look at some of the more important ingredients in the TestoFuel formula. You have to keep in mind that this formula is always updated every now and then as more scientific evidence is uncovered regarding the efficacy (or lack of it) of certain compounds and extracts:
This is one of the most famous ingredients in modern T-boosters, because a lot of new research has shed light on how it regulates your ability to synthesize testosterone, on how you produce growth hormones, and in enhancing muscle mass.
It has an important role in enhancing the brain areas that regulate the release of hormones, and these include the luteinizing hormone. This particular hormone is responsible for instructing your testes to produce testosterone.
Lots of men these days don’t get enough vitamin D because this is generally obtained when your body absorbs the UV rays from sunlight. But too many men are cooped up in offices and indoor workplaces, so they don’t get enough of this vitamin. That problem is solved with a vitamin D supplement, and TestoFuel contains ample amounts of this vitamin.
Haven’t you ever wondered why oysters are considered aphrodisiacs? They’re nothing really sexy about how it looks. But modern research has found that it is rich in zinc, and zinc levels correspond to your testosterone levels.
This has also been traditionally used as an aphrodisiac and it’s also known to boost cognitive function and mood. Scientific studies indicate that it also improves testosterone levels as well as help you get rid of body fat.
This is another common ingredient in many popular T-boosters. It inhibits SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin) which bind with testosterone so that you end up with less free testosterone to work with for muscle building and other functions.
This is an essential mineral that you need to obtain from your diet since your body can’t produce it. The problem is that plenty of men including athletes don’t get enough of it. Studies have discovered that even athletes get only about 70% of the magnesium they need each day.
It’s been shown to increase testosterone levels, but that’s not all. It enhances your metabolism and physical endurance. It helps your recovery from strenuous workouts and improves the quality of your sleep. It even helps with your lean muscle mass.
Your overall health partly depends on how well you’re able to consume the needed vitamin B6 amount you need each day. If you get enough of it, your skin health improves, as well as the health of your liver, eyes, and even hair. This also regulates the hemoglobin that helps your blood transport oxygen all through your body.
But more importantly for your fitness goals, this stimulates other androgens to increase your testosterone and it also improves your hormonal balance by reducing your own estrogen levels.
Having vitamin B6 in the formula is also a preventive measure because a B6 deficiency tends to result in much lower testosterone levels.
Vitamin k2 is known to work very well with vitamin D3 to boost testosterone levels. But it doesn’t just make vitamin D3 more effective. Even on its own, it can raise your levels of free testosterone.
This is another essential mineral you need in your diet. Zinc deficiency is associated with low T levels. When you do have enough zinc in your system, you ramp up your levels of luteinizing hormone, which directs your testes to release testosterone.
Zinc also prevents testosterone from converting into estrogen, thereby maintaining your proper hormone balance.
The ingredients in the TestoFuel formula wasn’t just taken out of thin air and randomly included. They were all chosen due to the scientific evidence that supports their usefulness in raising T levels. Here are some of the more pertinent scientific studies:
- A 2012 study disclosed that a group of men who took D-AA for 90 days had their testosterone levels increased by 30 to 60 percent.
- The Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport featured a 2015 study that revealed how athletes boosted their muscle mass and strength when they took regular 4,000 IU doses of vitamin D. When the dose was upped to 5,000 IU, the results included improvements in strength sports performance, bone health, and muscle mass. There were no side effects as well.
- A 2014 study involving rowers also found that vitamin D boosted endurance and cognitive function while it reduced muscle soreness.
- A 2003 study discovered that the high levels of zinc in oysters prevented testosterone from converting into estrogen.
- In 1996, a published study revealed that ginseng boosted testosterone levels, and it enabled the release of more hormones (such as luteinizing hormone) that helped cause testosterone release.
- In 2005, Diabetes Care featured a report that ginseng also boosted muscle pumps and enhanced insulin sensitivity. These benefits can help you lose fat and maintain your normal weight.
- The International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism published a study in 2010 that revealed how even small amounts of fenugreek herb can increase the total testosterone and free testosterone levels. Fenugreek binds with SHBG, which are prevented from binding with testosterone instead.
- In 2011, a study on the effects of taking magnesium supplements for athletes and sedentary men found that magnesium substantially increases testosterone levels in men regardless of exercise habits.
- A research study published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry found that increasing your B6 intake can reduce your estrogen levels by 30%, which improves your hormonal balance. As early as 1984, the Journal of Steroid Biochemistry published a report about how low B6 levels corresponded with low testosterone levels as well.
- A 2012 report in Maturitas showed how vitamin K2 improved the ability of vitamin D to boost testosterone levels. In 2011, another vitamin K2 study found how the vitamin boosted free testosterone levels by 70% after 5 weeks of supplementation.
- A report on “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults” published in Nutrition in 1996 that inadequate zinc intake led to lower testosterone levels. As early as 1981, a study had already discovered that zinc supplements can boost T levels and prevent testosterone from converting into estrogen.
My Personal Results
I took TestoFuel since I’m getting a bit older and I need to exercise to maintain my muscles. I quite know that my testosterone levels aren’t as high as before since I generally feel somewhat lethargic. Besides, I don’t think about sex as often as I did before.
I got the 3-month supply which offered a free bottle and free delivery, plus a couple of guides on nutrition and workouts. Since there was a 90-day money-back guarantee, I felt safe.
It didn’t take long for me to notice the effects. After 3 weeks, I definitely found myself more energetic. This really boosted my workout efforts, and so I was able to lose a few pounds while I maintained my muscles. It helped a lot since even at work I found myself more alert.
It did take almost 3 months for me to notice that my muscles looked better. I’m not really clear about how testosterone directly affects muscle size, but it was clear enough that TestoFuel gave me the energy to exercise. Obviously, more energetic workouts led to bigger muscles.
There were no side effects at all. This was probably because I made darn sure I only took 4 capsules a day. There are reports of side effects from people who thought that taking more meant increasing the benefits, so I didn’t want to change it. I did take it with protein shakes, and there were no adverse effects as well.
Should You Take It?
You should probably try it if you’re an adult male who wants lean muscle mass. This won’t help to bulk you up, because it helps to slim you down as it helps to burn down fat. But it also enables your body to develop muscles and to keep them even as you try to slim down.
It’s also good for older men who aren’t as energetic as before due to lower testosterone levels. This can perk you right up, in the gym, your workplace, or even in the bedroom with your sexual partner.
It’s popular for a reason, and it’s absolutely safe unless you’re allergic to any of the ingredients. Since those types of allergies are rare, then you’re good to go.
There’s also a 90-day money-back guarantee, so it’s not as if you’re risking your money. If it doesn’t work for you or you’re just not satisfied with the results, you can take advantage of the guarantee.
- Contains ingredients backed by scientific evidence
- Its popularity attests to its effectiveness for many users
- Has ample amounts for each ingredient, especially with the 2300 mg of D-AA, 200 mg of magnesium and the 5,000 IU of vitamin D3
- Doesn’t cause side effects
- Can be taken with protein shakes and creatine
- Doesn’t need to be taken in cycles
- Has a money-back guarantee
- Best bought from the official website only
- Many other T-boosters are more affordable
Dosage and Pricing
Each bottle is good for 30 days, with 120 capsules each. You can pay through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, or Amazon Payments. There are no recurring charges, so you won’t have to deal with automatic billing. If you want more, just order more.
A single bottle of TestoFuel costs $65, and that’s not counting the delivery charges. Ordering 2 bottles at once ($130) comes with free delivery if you’re in the UK or the US. The best deal is when you order 3 bottles for $195, and you get a 4th bottle free. The delivery is free wherever you are, and you also get 2 guides on workouts and nutrition.
Where Should You Buy It?
Just buy it from the official website. It’s the safest option because you’re not absolutely sure you’re getting the real deal when you buy it from somewhere else. If you buy from another site, you may not get the authentic TestoFuel (or get anything at all). Besides, if you buy from somewhere else the money-back guarantee may not be honored.
How Long Does It Take to Work?
This varies from person to person. Normally, however, you may notice positive effects in just 2 to 3 weeks. But you may need about 2 months at least to notice improvements in your muscles.
Does It Have Side Effects?
Normally, it doesn’t have side effects. That’s assuming you limit yourself to just 4 capsules a day as directed. You will have problems, however, if you exceed this dosage. You may feel a wide range of ill effects, though these will disappear if you stop taking TestoFuel right away and then start back at the right dosage.
How Does It Compare with Others?
- Vs. Testogen. Testogen and TestoFuel have very similar ingredients, but they differ in dosage. TestoFuel has a large edge with its huge D-AA dosage and vitamin D3 amount.
- Vs. Prime Male. It’s often said that TestoFuel is better for men who want bigger muscles without taking anabolic steroids, while Prime Male is mainly for older men who want to boost their low testosterone levels. But TestoFuel also works with these older men, who should by the way exercise more.
Does TestoFuel contain caffeine?
No, there are no stimulants in the formula.
Should I worry about taking a drug test?
Not with TestoFuel, because it doesn’t contain any substance that’s even remotely illegal or banned.
Can this be taken with other supplements?
Yes, you can stack it with different T-boosters if you like. You can also take it along with protein shakes and creatine supplements.
Should I cycle TestoFuel?
Cycling a supplement is about taking a rest from taking it after a while, to prevent the body from adjusting and adapting to the supplement. But there’s no need to cycle TestoFuel because it’s meant to be taken daily, on a regular basis.
What happens if my wife takes TestoFuel?
Nothing bad will happen to her. This supplement helps your body to produce testosterone naturally. Since women are naturally unable to produce high testosterone levels, they won’t suddenly show high testosterone levels in their body.
Why is there no automatic billing?
That’s because it’s annoying for some customers. Lots of people hate having to go through red tape just to be able to stop ordering a product. With TestoFuel, there’s no automatic billing so if you don’t want to order again, you don’t have to do anything at all.
TestoFuel has been at the top of the T-booster industry for many years now, and that’s because it’s safe and effective for a lot of people. It helps men gain the energy they need to enjoy life more and to work out more effectively. For some, it may be just about bigger muscles, but it’s actually about enjoying life more. Make sure you buy from the official website to stay away from fake ones.
- Key Ingredients
- No side effects
- Popular brand
- Money back guarantee