Bring some zing into your life by using the best testosterone booster in the market today. These supplements can help you regain your energy and maintain your libido.
Your testosterone levels can reach their peak when you’re in your mid-30s. After that, your body’s natural testosterone production can slow down gradually each year. At some point in your 40s and 50s, the consequences of your lower testosterone levels can be rather noticeable.
The most common symptoms of lower testosterone levels include lack of energy, and issues with loss of libido and erectile dysfunction. You’re more likely to develop fat while you’re not as able to keep your muscle mass. Bone density can be reduced, cholesterol levels can increase, and you’re more likely to develop back pain. You can become more irritable and you’re more likely to become depressed.
So what can you do? You can go to the doctor for testosterone booster shots, but then this is only prescribed for serious conditions. For most men, such loss of testosterone won’t really be considered “serious” at all.
Some try illegal anabolic steroids, which are basically synthetic testosterone variants. The problem with introducing testosterone into the body is that it can lead to very dangerous side effects. It’s why anabolic steroids are banned in the first place.
This leads us to testosterone booster supplements. These work by helping your body to increase or at least maintain its natural production levels of testosterone. But not every testosterone booster is the same. Some are better than others, which is why we’ve prepared a list of the best ones for you.
These are the ones that actually work. That’s not something you can say for every supposed testosterone booster in the market. These are also the safest, and they offer the best value for your money. If you want to try out some tips without spending any money check this WebMD link here.
Table of Contents
This is one of the most popular T-boosters in the market today. It certainly helps Dolph Lundgren is one of its most enthusiastic users. It promises to boost your testosterone levels by as much as 42%, and this can be achieved in just 12 days. There’s even a 90-day guarantee, and if it doesn’t work for you during that time then you can get a refund.
- Asian Red Ginseng extract (120 mg). This has long been known in Asian folk medicine to boost energy and enhance the immune system. It’s been used to help with male impotence, and studies with lab animals have revealed that it boosts the testosterone levels in laboratory subjects.
A Korean study found that taking ginseng for 8 weeks can result in considerable improvements for sexual satisfaction and performance, and in the quality of the erection. Another study showed that taking Asian Red Ginseng helped men with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction.
- BioPerine. Despite its name, this is still a natural ingredient as it’s made mainly from black pepper. It’s part of the formula because it makes the other ingredients much more effective. Because of this, the body is able to absorb more of the other ingredients.
- Boron (5 mg). This boosts the level of free testosterone and it also reduces estrogen levels. This is in boron amino acid chelate form, which the body absorbs more efficiently.
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (1600 mg). This important amino acid is works very well in enabling the release of luteinizing hormone, which results to higher testosterone production. This is perhaps the most crucial ingredient in the formula. Various studies have demonstrated how it can boost natural testosterone production by as much as 42% in just a matter of a few weeks.
- Luteolin (60 mg). When it comes to your testosterone level, you need to make sure that it is balanced and high when it is compared to your estrogen level. This particular ingredient inhibits the body’s production of estrogen, while it also stimulates your androgens to produce more testosterone.
- Magnesium citrate (100 mg). Testosterone can become inactive and useless for you if they bind with sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). The testosterone you need have to be “free”. Magnesium helps with this by lowering your SHBG levels so more of your testosterone remains free. Tests involving older men and university athletes have shown that taking magnesium regularly for at least 4 weeks can substantially increase your testosterone levels.
- Mucuna Pruriens (300 mg). This reduces your prolactin levels, and this is important because prolactin can reduce your levels of free testosterone. Mucuna Pruriens also improves your hormonal balance by reducing your estrogen elves as well.
- Nettle root extract (160 mg). This is another binder with SHBG, so the SHBG doesn’t bind with your testosterone instead. This means greater levels of free testosterone for you. Nettle root also contains beta-sitosterol which prevents the enzymes aromatase and 5-alpha reductase from converting testosterone into estradiol.
- Vitamin B6 (6 mg). The lack of vitamin B6 can be a huge problem for you, as studies involving lab animals showed that having no vitamin B6 in the diet can result in a disastrous 74.5% reduction of the testosterone levels. This also stimulates your androgen receptors, and androgen is a precursor of testosterone.
This vitamin also enables your body to better absorb zinc and magnesium, and these are among the ingredients of this formula as well.
- Vitamin D3 (5,000 IU). You need vitamin D3 to survive, so having lots of it is important for your health. More specifically, studies have linked having low levels of vitamin D3 to also having low testosterone. A study conducted by researchers in the Medical University of Graz discovered that their participants who took vitamin D supplements were able to increase their testosterone levels by an average of 20%.
- Vitamin K2 (20 mcg). This vitamin enables the vitamin D3 to work more effectively. On its own, it can also increase testosterone levels. One lab study involving test animals showed that the lab rats that fed on vitamin K2 for 5 weeks had their testosterone levels increase by 50%.
- Zinc nitrate (30 mg). Too many people don’t have enough zinc in their system. This is an essential mineral that your body can’t produce naturally, so you need it as part of your diet. Various studies have shown that men who don’t consume enough zinc can have their testosterone levels seriously reduced.
Each bottle of Prime Male has 120 capsules. You need to take a capsule 4 times a day, so each bottle is good for a month.
This does not contain harmful synthetic ingredients. It has also been manufactured in a facility approved by the FDA, while the supplement has been produced according to the principles of recognized Good Manufacturing Practices.
Pros and Cons
This is utterly safe, while at the same time it is very effective. There are currently no other product in the market that has all 12 of these proven testosterone booster ingredients in their formula.
Its effectiveness has been pretty much confirmed by studies and by the sheer volume of rave reviews it has received. While it’s true for all supplements and medicines that nothing will work for everyone, this Prime Male supplement is the most likely to work for you.
However, it’s not really cheap especially when you add in the costs of shipping. In addition, some say that there are other products in the market that contain greater amounts of D-AA. The D-AA ingredient is especially useful for muscle-building as well.
You can check their official website here.
The reputation and popularity of Testogen rivals that of Prime Male, as it too has received numerous rave reviews from experts and customers. It works very much like Prime Male, as you have to take 4 capsules each day. It’s just that instead of taking a capsule at 4 different times during the day, you take 4 Testogen capsules at once about 20 minutes before you take breakfast.
What makes it different right at the start is that it’s more affordable. You can buy 3 bottles and you get 2 bottles free. That means you can take this regularly without feeling too much of a hit on your monthly budget. It also helps that it comes with free shipping.
There’s also a 60-day guarantee, so you have enough time to gauge whether or not it works for you. Not even the best supplements work every well for everyone, so you can see for yourself whether the improvements you get regarding your testosterone levels are worth the expense.
Many of its ingredients are the same as with Prime Male, which helps to explain why it’s so effective. This contains zinc, vitamins D, K, and B6, red ginseng, D-AA, nettle leaf, boron, and magnesium. It also has BioPerine, to make sure that your body absorbs all these ingredients effectively.
While it does have D-AA too, Testogen contains much more of it compared to Prime Male. Here you get 2,352 mg which is a lot more than the 1,600 mg in Prime Male. It is the amount of the D-AA in Testogen that makes it a very popular option when it comes to boosting testosterone levels. Numerous studies indicate that it is perhaps the most effective supplement for enhancing the body’s ability to produce testosterone naturally. In Testogen, the dosage is probably the highest in the T-booster market today.
It is also different in that Testogen contains fenugreek. This enhances insulin release, which then helps your body to boost your muscles. This also improves your strength and stamina. Fenugreek is an antioxidant as well.
Results and Benefits
You should take Testogen regularly for about 2 months straight, and then rest for 10 days before you resume the regimen. This is to keep your body from adapting to the supplement. Your body may get so used to Testogen that it won’t be spurred to produce as much testosterone as you would normally get when you’re new to the supplement.
If you’re simply trying to counteract the downer effects of low testosterone, then you may notice improvements in just a single week. You may notice that you’re more focused and motivated. Your mood is lighter in general and you’re not as stressed as you used to feel. Even your blood pressure and cholesterol level may improve.
If you’re using this to boost your testosterone levels to help with muscle development, it will take a longer time for you to notice results. You will have to continue eating right with lots of protein while you lift weights regularly. With the help of Testogen, you may notice an improvement in your muscle mass in 4 to 6 weeks.
This is very safe, as long as you don’t disobey the instructions regarding only 4 capsules per day. You won’t get any side effects, as there aren’t any notable synthetic ingredients to cause such a reaction. The only possible danger for you is if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients, and such allergies are very rare indeed.
This is affordable if you don’t buy one bottle at a time. You can buy 2 bottles and get 1 free. But your best deal is to pay for 3 bottles and you get 2 extra bottles free.
This is available for worldwide shipping, and the shipping is free. Nobody can tell from the packaging what’s inside, if you have any privacy concerns. It’s very discreet.
Just get this on the official website and you’re good. You can’t try your luck with other websites, as you may not get the real deal. It’s also not available in pharmacies, either.
Among the top T-booster supplements today is TestoFuel. This is one of the classic brands in the niche, and even today it has many fans. It has maintained its top position in the industry with constant research and development so that their formula is constantly tweaked as more information becomes available from new studies.
Like the other supplements, this doesn’t contain any testosterone at all. Instead, it contains natural ingredients designed to help your body produce more testosterone naturally. Although men may produce less testosterone as time goes by, this TestoFuel can counteract that tendency.
With the testosterone increase, you can enhance your strength, boost your libido, and improve your mood. You can be less apt to be overweight, and you can hang on to your muscles. In fact, you may even find it easier to build bigger muscles with TestoFuel.
The ingredients list is very similar to what you would find in Prime Male and Testogen. Here you have the ingredients that many clinical studies show can actually help with testosterone production. These include D-AA, vitamins D, B6, and K2, Asian red panax ginseng, fenugreek, magnesium, and zinc.
This too comes with a generous helping of D-AA, with 2,300 mg. That’s a fair amount of D-AA that can help not just in countering the symptoms of low T. It can also help when you’re trying to work out to get bigger muscles.
The other main difference is that its ingredient list contains oyster extract. This is mainly due to the zinc that this ingredient contains. So you don’t just get 10mg of zinc, but also 100 mg of oyster extract. It’s been found that oyster is simply the best source of zinc.
Tests involving oyster extract and lab mice that are zinc-deficient show that taking this oyster extract can really help with the testosterone levels of the mice. The extract helps prevent testosterone from being converted into estrogen, while it helps to keep your testosterone receptors healthy. It helps with the reproduction process too. Now you know why oysters have long been considered an aphrodisiac.
All in all, you have large doses of proven ingredients, so there are no proprietary formulas that hide the dosage.
Potential Side Effects
This is among the safest supplements you can take, provided you don’t exceed the recommended dosage. You don’t even have to ease towards using the full recommended dosage, nor do you have to rest from taking it to keep your body to get used to it.
It doesn’t contain any banned substances, and it doesn’t even have caffeine. You can also take this with other T-boosters, or with other types of supplements.
However, the presence of the oyster extract is a concern because quite a few people are allergic to seafood. Symptoms of your allergy can include vomiting, breathing difficulties, hives, and dizziness. If you’re allergic to shellfish or even to just seafood in general, you may want to avoid this supplement.
Results and Benefits
This can be taken by any male adult. If you’re a man, you can either take this as part of your muscle-building efforts or as your testosterone maintenance supplement. The effects can be noticed quickly, though the full benefits will only be achieved after 2 months of continuous use.
This boosts your body’s ability to produce testosterone, and it also increases your metabolism. You’re less likely to become overweight, plus you enhance your immune system as well.
You get a free box of TestoFuel (good for a month) for every 3 boxes you buy. Your purchase also includes 2 free guides on nutrition and workouts. The shipping is free regardless of where you are in the world.
You can also enjoy a 90-day guarantee. If in that time you’re unsatisfied with your results, you can get a refund for your money.
Should You Buy a T-Booster?
Do you need to take a T-booster supplement? Your doctor may not feel that you have to get a T-booster shot, but you can still take safe supplements to help your body produce more testosterone.
You should consider taking any of these 3 supplements if any of the following statements apply to your case:
- You easily get tired these days.
- You’re often irritable and moody.
- Concentrating on your work is now much more difficult.
- Sometimes you just feel a heavy lack of energy that makes you want to vegetate for hours.
- Your muscles are disappearing and you’re getting a bit chubbier.
- You’re no longer interested in sex compared to how you felt even just a few years ago. Even normally attractive people that normally would get you interested no longer get your motor running.
All these are signs of low testosterone, even if your testosterone levels are on the lower end of the “normal” range. You may not need a doctor’s T-booster shot, but you need a supplement that can help.
You should take care that you buy any of these products from their official site. That’s because other sellers may not be offering you the genuine article. Counterfeit supplements may not only be ineffective, but they can be dangerous.
If you’re insistent on buying T-booster pills, you have to manage your expectations. These are not meant to work overnight. They’re not magic pills.
These are instead supplements, and this means you take them in addition to keeping to a proper diet and exercising regularly.
Make sure you check out the ingredients, especially the dosage. Google each one to see if the ingredient makes sense and to see if their formula has enough of the particular ingredient that it can actually help you. See if there are clinical studies that back up their claims.
The focus on the right dosage means that “proprietary formulas” aren’t very helpful for you at all. The makers of the supplements are keeping the specific dosages of particular ingredients a secret. So you can’t be sure there’s enough of the ingredient to actually help you.
Read the customer reviews as well. It’s best that you try out the most popular T-boosters because they’re often the most likely to work for you. They should have plenty of customer reviews for you to read, and you can find out for yourself how safe these T-boosters are.
In the end, there’s really no need for you to accept low testosterone boosters just because you’re getting older. By taking the right T-booster, you can get your energy and libido back. You’re basically really getting your life back!